photo blogheader_zpstbffqjqe.jpg  photo about_zpsgiujxeiv.png  photo home_zpspagqab70.png  photo recipes_zpsdzbe1vbc.png  photo diy_zpsp4upu5gu.png

Monday, October 8, 2012

happy mail for happy winners ...♥

... and the 3 lovely winners are ...

Haley {#4}
Shoregirl {#13}
NorthernCottage {# 27}

yay! happy mail is coming your way :)
please email me an address so i can send you some pretty things!
raisinguprubies@gmail.com

thanks so much for taking the time to let me in on your crafty plans...
♥ i wish i could send something to all of you ♥
i was inspired by all your comments to get movin'! 

be back this week with some of those projects!
you have put gladness in my ♥ psalm . four . seven


7 comments:

  1. Congrats to the happy winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just won the giveaway over on Yesterday on Tuesday/Katie's Nesting Spot. I'm SO excited to get the goodies. Your stuff is oh.so.beautiful! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! I'm just tickled pink to be able to call some of these goodies my own - happy happy day to y'all!

    NORTHERN COTTAGE {http://www.northerncottage.net}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe next time I will win! :-) Congratulations to the girls that won! I am jealous (in a good way!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the winners! I am a past winner and you will love Jaime's pretty things! Enjoy!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wahoo!!! I have been commenting on giveaways for 3 years and this is my first win! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete

comments ♥ i just love them and read them all (sometimes twice) (heehee) ...

Blogging tips