photo blogheader_zpstbffqjqe.jpg  photo about_zpsgiujxeiv.png  photo home_zpspagqab70.png  photo recipes_zpsdzbe1vbc.png  photo diy_zpsp4upu5gu.png

Sunday, June 16, 2013

summer in a jar ... ♥



it's officially summer here :)
school is over and we're excited for some fun stuff ahead

last week i wanted to come up with a few small teacher gifts for the girls to bring on the last day of school ... 
and i've been on a "gift in a jar" kick this year
so i figured i'd end the year with one more last hoo-rah :)

these were for teachers & school staff
but they can be for anyone!
a summer birthday party gift or a friend pick-me-up present






i tried to find things that were all the same color
the neon orange & pink together really made it look like a little bit of summer bottled up in there :)






i found everything at Target ... mostly in the travel section 
except for the gum and the drink mixes
everything fit in there quite nicely...






with just enough room on top for the poofy bath thingy ... whatever those are called






whipped up a little label and punched it out with a big round scalloped punch









i put the hand sanitizers on the outside just because that pink was so pretty i didn't want to hide it! 
and there ya go! sum. sum. summertime in a jar! 
heehee :)


linking up here:

28 comments:

  1. This is a great idea! I'm so jealous that your school hols have started already! We still have 4 weeks to go but the kids are so ready for a break. Have fun and thanks for the idea! J9 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Jamie!! And great little gift idea too!! :) Have a wonderful new week! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. What CUTE teacher gifts! I'm sure they are lovin' them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute idea!! thanks so much. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun, Jaime. Thanks for sending the rest of my package, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great gift! As a teacher I'd love to receive one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this idea! I am going to do this next year for the kids teachers. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable!! I love gifts in jars!! Happy summer to your family...
    Blessings,
    Susan
    @SugarBeans.org

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi.........Just wanted to let you know that I'm having a giveaway for a gift certificate to my new Etsy Shop named: Daisy Pink Wish .....if you have time please check it out....would love to see you enter :)
    BTW- very cute blog!
    Daisy~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute!!! I love it!! Thanks for the printable and awesome idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute! What program do you use to just "whip up a label?" I need to do some whipping up around here!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH MY GOSH!!!! Is my comment really appearing?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I needed to switch to Google plus...mystery solved, it appears!!!! If these comments are gone later today, I'm gonna cry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this "gift in a jar" thing!

    Kristen from The Road to Domestication
    www.theroadtodomestication.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love it! It turned out super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my Word!! Summer in a JAR?!?! love how your mind works my sweet amiga!!!
    Guess What!! everything Went AWESOME YESTERDAY!!!
    Cant wait to tell you about it!!!

    PS
    got your message!! Your so silly!
    I do that all the time though! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just wanted to say that I think this is an awesome idea! Thanks for sharing! Stopping by from Free Pretty Things. Have a good one!

    Britney @ The Princess & Her Cowboys

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a cute idea! Love it. It would also be great to add in for any summer birthdays. :) Maybe even throw in a colorful pair of earrings or something!:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this! I'm the worst preschool mom EVER--I realized as I was pulling in to pick up my son on his last day that I totally forgot about any kind of teacher gifts! I'll save this one for next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this idea! It really can be used for any kind of gift and for any theme. I can imagine this would be adorable for a baby shower, bridal shower, birthday....the list goes on! Thanks for sharing this! Angela at sunnysweetlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great Gift Idea! Plus a bonus, another reason to go to Target. {hee hee} Thanks for sharing the printable tags. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a great idea and so festive and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a fun idea for someone, never thought of this! We would love for you to share at our new Super Summer Saturday party here: http://www.thechirpingmoms.com/2013/06/super-summer-saturday.html

    Thanks!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a fun idea! Thinking of making a Spring in a jar gift for a secret sister! Thanks for sharing!

    Plumtickledpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

comments ♥ i just love them and read them all (sometimes twice) (heehee) ...

Blogging tips