you are just right ♥ valentines day free print



if you follow along with me on instagram, 
you probably know i just started reading this book...



and it's been great so far! i wanted to share it here on the blog as well 
in case it's something that has been on your heart too 
...here is a little blurb about the book from their webpage:

"Wife After God is a refreshing and inspirational 30 day marriage devotional for wives who desire to have a deeper more fulfilling relationship with God and their husbands. This devotional study was prayerfully composed with 30 days of biblical concepts and practical challenges to help you nourish your relationship with God and your relationship with your husband in marriage into ones that are captivating, intimate and extraordinary. Every day you will be presented with a biblical topic to help draw your nearer to your God and your husband. You will find that as your relationship with the creator deepens so will your love for your husband." - unveiledwife.com

today i was on day three... the need for companionship.
one of the things that stuck out to me most was Genesis two, verse eighteen

"... the Lord God said it is not good for man to be alone ... 
I will make him a helper who is just right for him."

just right for him... hmmm
i am created in His Image... i am just right
just right in my Father's eyes
and just right for my husband 
... now embracing and acting on that is the tricky part
but i intend to work hard at it
i really want to be intentional about investing into my marriage. 
my flesh & the world will tell me how easy it would be to just drift in my own direction.
to just do what i want to do
but that's not God's intention for my marriage
so it shouldn't be mine either.




so if you want to join in, it's easy!
i just purchased the book on my kindle and jumped right in. 
if you're on instagram be sure to track your progress and share your journal pictures 
and tag me! @raisinguprubies so i can find you
you can follow along with the unveiled wife @unveiledwife too 
(she has a video for each daily devotion) 
and use the hashtag #wifeafterGod


and thennnnnnnn... snag this free print right here!
put it on your nightstand, dresser ... maybe by the kitchen sink
 to remind you or your spouse that you were created "just right" for each other




and oh hey.
look at that.
it's almost valentines day. 
that works out great
doesn't it
:)



linking up to: tatertots & jello 

12 comments:

  1. love you. this is awesome. i can't wait to pick this book up.... it's next on my list now, thanks to you!! {my list is getting LOONGG!!!} xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen your references to the book in IG; I will definitely put this on my wish list. Thanks for the encouragement and free print. May God bless your marriage journey!
    xox
    susan @SugarBeans.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I am Paola and I write from Italy
    I wanted to ask you a question .....
    I am a lover of the beautiful calligraphy and looking at the post that you sent I admire the way you write ....
    I had a doubt .... but when you go to school you should also learn to write in beautiful calligraphy ??
    ... sorry for my bad English
    Paola
    ivanoepaola@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the print! Adding the book to my wish list. Thanks for the encouragement :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stealing. Well, I mean. Buying. Obviously. This book looks deep and rich and perfect for our church's couples Valentine's Bunko dinner door prize/favor/table setting. Wordy much? I still don't know what I'm going to call it. Anywayyyyy thank you. I'm going to go take a nap now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw your post on IG about this book and ordered it for my kindle. Will be starting it soon! Thanks for the cute printable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super lovely! I want to make them for my Bible study group (maybe include a small journal as well) Thanks for the idea:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog. Thanks for sharing. This is great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you had it to do over again, would you get the Kindle version, or the actual hard copy of the book?

    ReplyDelete

comments ♥ i just love them and read them all (sometimes twice) (heehee) ...

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips