photo blogheader_zpstbffqjqe.jpg  photo about_zpsgiujxeiv.png  photo home_zpspagqab70.png  photo recipes_zpsdzbe1vbc.png  photo diy_zpsp4upu5gu.png

Friday, November 27, 2015

shop small ♥



hey all! just popping here to let you know there's a coupon running in my etsy shop for today only! use the code {SHOPSMALL} for 30% off your entire purchase over $20! 
head over to my etsy shop here and take a peek! i have lots of new necklace designs that would make a wonderful keepsake or great stocking stuffers ...





beautiful Christmas inspired pendants ...




bible journaling cards ...


stackable bracelets ...


character necklaces for little girls including :: my little pony / lalaloopsy & shopkins!


and there are just a HANDFUL of stitching the states kits left that won't be re-stocked until some time next year, so grab one while you can!


as always thank you for your love & support - i wouldn't have this dream job without all of you making it possible - and for shopping small with me this weekend!
much love ♥

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jaime, I tried the code and it says it's expired. Help!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Would you consider doing a variety pack of journaling cards instead of 6 of the same design? I have been eyeing them for a while now, but I would love to have one of ALL of them since I plan to use them in the same Bible. Pretty please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    I found your blog after finding your stitch the states pattern on Etsy. I'm addicted to cross stitch and think it's a great idea to make memories of past vacations and homes with needle and thread!

    Also love to see that you're a sister in Christ (although I suppose we're all sisters and brothers in Him, since we're all His children?). Your products are beautiful. God's blessings to you.

    My blog is not nearly as visual as yours -- just a lot of thinking and thoughts and writing -- but if you feel like visiting, come on by: thedaileebailey.blogspot.com

    Merry Christmas!
    Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful little jewelry pieces. My daughter and wife would sure enjoy something like this for their birthdays or Christmas. Thank you for the code! I just love getting gifts off Etsy because everything is so unique and most of the time hand made by small local businesses. Keep up the good work.

    Russell Beck @ 5 Star Brand

    ReplyDelete
  5. i got a notice that the shop is closed .

    ReplyDelete

comments ♥ i just love them and read them all (sometimes twice) (heehee) ...

Blogging tips