photo blogheader_zpstbffqjqe.jpg  photo about_zpsgiujxeiv.png  photo home_zpspagqab70.png  photo recipes_zpsdzbe1vbc.png  photo diy_zpsp4upu5gu.png

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Christmas in my Etsy shop 2019 ♥


Christmas is in full swing in my etsy shop this week!
i feel like i pour my heart & soul into all my products - but especially at Christmas time ♥
it's almost like a culmination of working hard all year then going out with a big bang at the very end :)


i try to think about what you as my small shop customers would love to purchase and give as gifts - those ideas result in me spending months of designing, testing, revising, wrapping and packaging...
the end result is definitely a labor of love.


this year i created a collection of farmhouse style paper products - starting right in the kitchen
with recipe cards, tags, stickers & gift giving cards


even bookmarks! 
do you have a reader on your gift list? slide this bookmark into a good book with a Starbucks gift card
tie a ribbon around it and what a great gift to give! & receive ♥


last year i created a set of Christmas story nativity cards with farm manger animals and it was a best-seller! two new sets - snowy woods animals & fancy holiday florals - are new for this year.



display your Christmas story cards or any scripture cards from my shop on this little wooden easel that can be purchased as an add on to any card set - your easel & card set will come packaged all pretty like in a cute drawstring polka dot bag



buffalo check trucks & polka dots just make everything better
cards can be purchased with envelopes & all notepads come wrapped up pretty with a Christmas pencil attached.




all stickers in my shop come in sets of 20 and are packageds into glassine envelopes


Jesus is the Reason planner charms are sold individually 
and are also included in December's bible verse of the month box!


the subscription boxes come with a set of six cards, 20 matching stickers, 
the planner charm & a treat just for you! the box itself is valued over $35 
and is priced at $25 and bonus - it ships for free! 


the red truck key chain is probably one of my most favorite things in my shop this year ♥ 
maybe because it's really so true for me! all i really want to do during all of December is bake Christmas cookies, drink hot cocoa with lots of whipped cream and sprinkles & have hallmark Christmas movies on repeat.


beaded charm bracelets are totally new for me
 i love learning how to make new things and perfecting a skill over time
tweaking the little details and trying things out
i've learned so many new things from owning my own little business.


i also try to make things that i would love to use and
wear in hopes that is translates to you the same way!


some of the worded bead bracelets are so pretty - i would like to keep them all ♥
when i started making these my younger daughter Jayla was helping me - then she came up with some ideas for some kids style bracelets and she got crafty with me! i think they all turned out so cute.


 i hope you're able to check a few gifts off of your Christmas shopping list and 
as always i am so very thankful for all of the customers/friends who have supported and
shopped in my little store - you are such a blessing to me and i LOVE seeing & knowing your names on my worktable when i pack my orders each week - thankyou so much
you are SO loved ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments ♥ i just love them and read them all (sometimes twice) (heehee) ...

Blogging tips