photo blogheader_zpstbffqjqe.jpg  photo about_zpsgiujxeiv.png  photo home_zpspagqab70.png  photo recipes_zpsdzbe1vbc.png  photo diy_zpsp4upu5gu.png

Friday, June 29, 2012

yay! Funky Junk! ... ♥

I'm so excited you guys!

I was featured on FJI

sweeter than sweetness Donna from Funky Junk Interiors featured my craft space!
i'm smiling huge ... really big :):)
she's such a sweet lady, and an amazing blogger to glean so much knowledge from
thanks a ton of huge-ness Donna!
go take a peek ... and there's so much to feast your eyes on there!
have fun ♥
much love...

3 comments:

  1. I love your craft space! I would love to do that to my formal living room. I use a small bedroom for my art studio and my living room would be a much bigger space. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Melissa @ daisymaebelle.com Incredible craft space!!! Congrats on the GREAT feature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's how I found you. I am so jealous! What a great craft room and I love the different containers. You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete

comments ♥ i just love them and read them all (sometimes twice) (heehee) ...

Blogging tips