photo blogheader_zpstbffqjqe.jpg  photo about_zpsgiujxeiv.png  photo home_zpspagqab70.png  photo recipes_zpsdzbe1vbc.png  photo diy_zpsp4upu5gu.png

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

wrappin' up Wedneday ... yay! ♥


i know Christmas is still 3 months away
3 MONTHS AWAY!
and we all know in crafting lingo, that's like, 3 hours
so get your craft on girls!
i know i'm already on the bandwagon which is very uncharacteristic of me :)
(my motto is usually "i work best under pressure - thank you")

:)

so to help you wrap your pretty crafty gifty things
every Wednesday from now through December 12th!

here's a sneak peak at a few new things that will be listed throughout this week ...


Christmas wrapping kits!
tags ♥ fabric tape ♥ vintage trims
all rolled into one cute little bundle


Crocheted bow appliques!
for gift wrap ~ hair accessories


tags for your handmade Christmas gifts! 
or a gift to a friend who likes to make things by hand 
:):)

i'm so excited already!!



loves to you all! happy shopping!
linking up to ...

Whatever you Want Wednesday ♥ Free Pretty Things for You

5 comments:

  1. Oh my...I do need those little sewing tags...and the crochet bows. Hmm...can't find them in the shop. Can I get a listing. Those are absolutely darling. Smiles...Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very, very cute! Love the material sewed above the sewing machine image...really makes them "pop" with color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man!!! Way to much cuteness pouring out of your shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza! I just found you via FPTFY. and my brain is overloaded with cute eye candy! love your stuff and your newest follower!

    -Amberly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! Too funny, your creations are absolutely splendid! I love everything! I am the kind of crafter who thinks Christmas is always a day away, so I hear ya when you say its time to start thinking about it! One of my favorite things to do is find creative way to wrap Christmas and birthday gifts so I'll definitely be checking back here often!!

    Shirley
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/ABowForMama

    ReplyDelete

comments ♥ i just love them and read them all (sometimes twice) (heehee) ...

Blogging tips