photo blogheader_zpstbffqjqe.jpg  photo about_zpsgiujxeiv.png  photo home_zpspagqab70.png  photo recipes_zpsdzbe1vbc.png  photo diy_zpsp4upu5gu.png

Monday, April 1, 2013

vintage bluebird mason jar labels ... ♥




it's a brand new week ♥
let's start it off with something vintage and something blue
(oh and let's not forget the cute part :)

has been cranking out these super cute digital images lately 
... these bluebird labels come in pink & in blue! 
she sells them here in her shop






just mason jars & magnetic sheets is what you'll need to have fun with these
(or even printing on paper would work well) 

these blue jars are the revived vintage edition from Ball
i spotted them at my local grocery store
i'm not sure how long they'll be around!







follow the directions for printing
cut them out...






then pop them into the lids ... i like the magnetic sheets 
because they stick to the top of the lid when it's opened :)






i used a skinny Sharpie to write on the labels






add some bakers twine, and this becomes a great gift idea!
how fun would it be to receive a wooden crate with these inside 
filled with craft supplies?!






thanks Keren for all the pretty pictures you make for us!
happy crafting ♥
linking up to some sweet parties...


22 comments:

  1. Love those labels! And I've been wanting blue jars for so long! I might just have to order them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just so everyone knows amazon has the jars for about the same price but free shipping for prime subscribers!!

      Delete
  2. Love them! They're really cute Jaime! :) And would be a cute gift idea!! Hope you had a lovely Easter yesterday! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! And if you really "insist", you can send them to me as a gift :-p

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this idea! So cute-as usual. I had no idea that they re-released the jars-I love them and will be purchasing some today. I am so excited to organize my craft supplies in a cute way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I love these! I will have to look for them when I go to town today. If I can't find them, then Amazon it is! (I love being a prime subscriber!)
    Thanks for the super cute idea, Jaime! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute idea!! I love those blue jars, have tons of the old ones, but would be fun to have some of the new ones too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those jars, love! Labels - too cute! (Thanks for the tip up there Christina!!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very cute, Jaime. I think that those canning jars are already snapped up just about everywhere- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are sooooo pretty!! I definitely need to go pick up some blue jars :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh lovely! hope you're having fun on vaca! ~*S*~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Thanks for the pretty ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super duper cuteness!! Love the labels!! Thanks for sharing!! XOXO Love Fran.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, these are so sweet! Thanks for sharing! Have a lovely week! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  14. sigh....i love it...even your handwriting is stinkin' pretty! yum!

    NORTHERN COTTAGE {http://www.NorthernCottage.net}

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great project. I am a new subscriber after reading about your craft room in Better Homes and Gardens! Can't wait to read more of your wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You two crafty goddesses! What a beautiful project. Love the blue jars... did not know about them until I saw your post... thanks for sharing a great news!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is darling. It's one of those little touches that really help make the home environment a special place. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful! Bluebirds are one of my favs. In fact, my Etsy shop is even named Bluebird Cottage Designs. I'd love for you to stop by my weekly link party and link this up. http://thelifeofjenniferdawn.blogspot.com/2013/04/a-little-bird-told-me-link-party-36.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this! I'd like to invite you to link up to Saturday Spotlight @ Angels Homestead. The party is open from 12 am Saturday, until 12 midnight Wednesday.

    http://angelshomestead.com/saturday-spotlight-11/

    Hope to see you there :)

    April

    ReplyDelete
  20. I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited to see this project and then even MORE THRILLED when I saw it shining on Junkin Joe...did a little blue bird two step with joy!!! Love this project from top to bottom...I mean really...who doesn't need blue mason jars with blue birds...it is simply the BEST!!!!! tons of hugs and congrats on an amazing creations!

    ReplyDelete

comments ♥ i just love them and read them all (sometimes twice) (heehee) ...

Blogging tips