photo blogheader_zpstbffqjqe.jpg  photo about_zpsgiujxeiv.png  photo home_zpspagqab70.png  photo recipes_zpsdzbe1vbc.png  photo diy_zpsp4upu5gu.png

Thursday, March 31, 2016

insta march & april's free calendar ♥


hello april!
did you download & print your free march calendar last month? i had so much fun with mine!


use it to mark off your bible reading, 
to use on your bible journaling pages or right in your planner! 

march was a full month! a busy etsy shop, lots of birthdays and some fun trips


my girl AmyJ. made these doll sized stickers to use on my packages
my happy mail just got waaaay more fun :)


that too legit sign is my new favorite :: from here


i added tons of new things to my etsy shop this past month!
including these NEW laminated, adhesive bible tabs ♥



watch this video here to see how i used washi tape to decorate the bible tab pages of my bible



a few new necklace designs were added as well with matching bible journaling cards



not sure what to do with my journaling cards?? 
check out these pictures ♥



i made this necklace for my best girl's birthday
i love these lyrics from big daddy weave :: you can listen to the song here


these planner & bible journaling JUMBO paper clips are a NEW addition to the shop too!!
i kinda love them. they're my favorite.



did a little cleaning & re-organizing in my studio this month
it's hard to believe i mod podged dress patterns onto this table top almost 5 years ago!


this girl.
she was just little. she's an official teenager now and taller than me 
and does my hair better than i do it.
cue gray hair.


yeah. this was them like two seconds ago.
exxxxactly.
old.




new kicks and melting snow = happiness
(until it snowed again)
(which it did)
(and it's in the forecast again for this weekend)
(go away winter. it's april)


march is my birthday month :)
which means sprinkles. of course.


aaaaand trips to joanns for rainbow fabrics
cause what's more fun than joanns & rainbow fabrics during your birthday month??
not much.


more sprinkles ... :)


my hubby got me an instax camera for my birthday! i was so excited about it i went right to michaels and got all the heidi swap accessories to make it pretty ♥


a snapshot of my worktable on shipping orders day




by bestie covered her new interleaved esv journaling bible in fabric tape!
it looks soooo cute. i wanna do this next.


my stitiching the states pattern & kits are still for sale in my etsy shop
take a peek inside the #stitchingthestates hash tag on instagram to see some works-in-progress!
this makes my heart so happy ♥ to see all of you making beautiful maps with this pattern




i opened up a beautiful packages from my friend Becky over at Cleanmama
she makes the most beautiful household & cleaning products. 



finally took down my winter decor to welcome spring.




there's no IKEA here in upstate NY
so we took a 2-day trip down to pittsburg and spent over 8 hours in there! ha. 
we had a blast.
because also : #birthdaymonth



we also have no krispy kreme here either :(
so we ate lots of donuts too.



ikea rocks.


pictures from some crafty insta-friends
of goodies purchased from my shop!
love all the happiness here
from @octobertraci


and love how my journaling cards were paired with a cute little journal ♥
from @lemonystitch






can't wait to see how you use your april calendar!
much love ♥

3 comments:

  1. So awesome my Jaime girl to see your dreams and your little etsy shoppe is now becoming a testimony to so many!! AND your Instagram ROCKS and its growth is also a testimony!! I know God uses you in so many ways especially in this social media type world we live in you live it right out loud for Him!! In all the beauty of rainbows n sprinkles!!! Keep on Keepin on!!! XOXO Love ya Fran.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always inspired from your posts! You are so creative and make beautiful things. Love, love, love the super cute books of the Bible tags. The Bible is so full of life and so it should be colorful, fun, and inviting. Thank you for the calendar. I loved March's :) Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was delighed to find your sweet blog today while I was visting Misty's blog. My husband and I have raised up two beautiful rubies (our daughters Andrea and Alicia) who are now married adults, and serving the Lord in full-time ministry. God is SO good. My focus now is on our baby boy (Andrew, 16) and enjoying watching him grow into the young man God has raised him up to be. It's so exciting, and it's always a blessing to find a blog like this with so much encouragement for the journey. Thanks for sharing your talents in this fun way that glorifies our precious Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Have a blessed day, and feel free to pop my blog time to say hello any time you can.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - My Personal Blog
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - My Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

comments ♥ i just love them and read them all (sometimes twice) (heehee) ...

Blogging tips