photo blogheader_zpstbffqjqe.jpg  photo about_zpsgiujxeiv.png  photo home_zpspagqab70.png  photo recipes_zpsdzbe1vbc.png  photo diy_zpsp4upu5gu.png

Friday, September 28, 2012

a super sweet feature! ... ♥

i am so honored to be featured on 


i ooogled over the pages of their publications for many a years 
while my craft space only existed somewhere in my head :)
thank you WWC!

{ if you're stopping over from Where Women Create ... welcome ♥
click on the picture to see the rest of my craft space! }


be back soon with a few fall projects i'm working on!
with gladness in my ♥ !



10 comments:

  1. Congrats! I can totally see why they featured your space!! I love how a lot of people can work in your space at once. Great for crafting parties!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! You have an amazing space. I devour that magazine too! Can't wait to see what you've been working on...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! Your space is amazing and so pretty! Happy Friday! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. DÁ GOSTO TRABALHAR NUM AMBIENTE ASSIM: ORGANIZADO E CHEIO DE PERSONALIDADE. CONGRATULAÇÕES PELO BOM GOSTO, PRINCESA! TENHA UM FIM DE SEMANA ABENÇOADO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! What a well deserved honor :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Jaime. I can see why your craft space was selected. I enjoyed doing a thorough walk-through. It is all kinds of lovely, as well as very functional. What a great space in which to create.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Jamie it is totally deserved. I am in the process of creating my own space and your room is my biggest inspiration. I will have to pick up a copy. Love that magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Jamie!You are so talented and your room is amazing! Love that big table!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Jamie! WOO HOO! You deserve it... you have a fantastic space and you are amazing! Happy for you! xoxo Malia

    ReplyDelete

comments ♥ i just love them and read them all (sometimes twice) (heehee) ...

Blogging tips