photo blogheader_zpstbffqjqe.jpg  photo about_zpsgiujxeiv.png  photo home_zpspagqab70.png  photo recipes_zpsdzbe1vbc.png  photo diy_zpsp4upu5gu.png

Friday, December 28, 2012

Insta ♥ Friday ...

hope you all had a wonderful Christmas ♥
we're having a quiet week full of pajamas, new toys & my crochet hooks (+ some yarn :)
i haven't shared my instagram pics with you lately so bear with me ... there's a bunch
if you don't already follow me i'm : raisinguprubies



♥ saw this bicycle ... isn't it the cutest thing? ... um, yes please
♥ actually got our Christmas card done this year ... yikes
♥ have you had an apple sandwich yet? ... why in the world not?
♥ a memory game i made for my bestie's daughter ... it's a really cute project the instructions are here





♥ i'm so excited about these little dresses ... stay tuned, 'cause they're gonna be poppin' up in the shop & on the blog in the next couple weeks
♥ the girls & i had to improvise when we ran out of suncatcher paint during a Christmas craft 
my 10 year old said "mom, just google it" 
oy

... did you know Elmer's glue & food coloring produce the same exact result?

found this idea here ... this was a birthday present for one of my besties ... eeek! right?!
♥ new camera! early Christmas present from the hubs ... so excited about this





♥ these holly tags were a hit in the shop ... i was knee deep in 'em after black Friday
♥ i totally scored a huge pile of vintage sheets at the thrift store! bonus: it was 50% off that day!
♥ spa in a jar :) gift for our school nurse, who we drive crazy every. single. day.
♥ i've been dying to make these for teacher gifts ... every year they escape me





♥ happy mail & lots of packages
♥ Snickerdoodles
♥ baking at the last minute
♥ wrapping at the very last minute :)
( i am the queen of last minute ... and i loathe it )






For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, 
that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life ... John 3.16

truth.

♥ nom nom nom nom ... :)
♥ my youngest got Josephina as a Christmas gift ... she has glasses and everything ... 
she sleeps at the end of her bed :)
♥ my craft table also doubles as a video-game-playing-fort-hideout
yes. fun. :)


Have a Happy New Year!
i'll be back next week!
loves to you♥
linking up here!
life rearranged

10 comments:

  1. Such fun! My girls got American Girl dolls too(from my in-laws). Our gymnast rec'd McKenna and the oldest got Julie(her favorite). And I will admit, its fun to play with them too because I never had one as a girl. They're such great quality!
    Glad you're having a relaxing week. We are too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love looking at your fun and pretty pictures!! I love a few of those ideas!! :) Hope you have a happy New Year!! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Seriously need to get on board with this Instagram thing : ) It's like pulling teeth with me to get going on all these social network things... I started to sign up for Instagram and got distracted with Pinterest instead :) Oh and thank you for the VERY sweet comment :)
    Happy New Year!
    Blessings
    Angelina

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had a happy, blessed Christmas with family. Nothing much better than that- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love all of your insta shots! that bike and that awesome stack of sheets--love it!! and i see several sheets in there that i have, too : ) now i have to go follow you on IG.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love! I got that exact cam from my hubs, too : ) happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the beautiful eye candy... OK you've shown me the way-- MUST. GET. ON. INSTAGRAM! Happy Weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love peeking into your crafty life!
    I really need to get back on this thing.. you keep us all motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending you the best wishes for a Happy...Healthy...Blessed New Year my new friend...may it be filled with Joy!!!! All of your pictures are over the top FABULOUS!!! sending tons of hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog!! Thanks for dropping by mine and I'm glad to have found yours! Full of inspiration! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

comments ♥ i just love them and read them all (sometimes twice) (heehee) ...

Blogging tips