photo blogheader_zpstbffqjqe.jpg  photo about_zpsgiujxeiv.png  photo home_zpspagqab70.png  photo recipes_zpsdzbe1vbc.png  photo diy_zpsp4upu5gu.png

Thursday, October 9, 2014

a little insta-recap ♥

it's been a while!
it's like Christmas came early for me ... my little shop has been soooo busy!
do you follow me on instagram?! i'm @raisinguprubies there
here's a picture heavy, but quick recap of the past couple months!


a lazy susan, spray paint & milk glass = new craft room table organization 


golden grahams, mini marshmallows & chocolate chips = smores in a cup = awesome


resting, doing crafts & this view = it's sunday 


this girl, that girl & first day of school = growing up too fast


no fear, such love, fully experienced = first john four eighteen


usa stitch the states pattern & these needleminders = go get both now and start this project!


happy stamps & pretty packages = #happymail (lots of #happymail)


apples, caramel, chocolate & toffee bits = apple nachos


new mexico, colorado & north dakota = progress 


this man & me = 15 years blessed


pretty things & pretty things = well... pretty things


basements, baskets, stuff = now i can find junk i'm looking for


thrift stores & needlepoints = new bathroom wall hanging 


cameras, mugs, garlands = should be in my etsy shop already but i'm behind


caramel frap, arm party & retail therapy = turned this girls morning around


oh happy day garlands, craft room, me = best job ever


strings, tags, ribbons, papers = lots of Christmas wrapping kits


apple jack, rainbow dash, pinkie pie = this girl's obsession ♥


state hoops, fabric tape & garlands = shop re-stock


donuts & sprinkles = #eatallthethings


mantles, chalkboards, cupcake paper flowers = happy home


i prayed & He answered = freed from all my fears 


autumn colored stack of fabric & favorite pumpkin sign = fall scrappy bunting needs to be made


said fall scrappy bunting


october & kansas = whatever craft weekend again!


old churches, lots of stuff & me = rummage sale heaven


this wreath = make it here


twine, dresses, washi tape = brown paper packages tied up with string 
(you're welcome)


friends, food, crafts = happy place


sprinkles & donuts. again. = i might have a problem


cleaning caddy, this amazing lady & monday mornings = bathroom day


clean windows, clean floor, new curtains = still bathroom day


needlepoints, crocheted happy rainbow king size spreads, and other stuff = huge instagram sale soon


sheets, linens, aprons = i was lost in that section for a couple hours


banana chocolate chip bread & these tags = sweets for a sweet friend


this sweater, those colors & these necklaces = fall is really here

much love ♥






11 comments:

  1. Can I just tell you.... it makes my heart happy to look at your beautiful pictures. Thank you for sharing a bit of your beautiful life. It inspires me to be a little happier, a little more spiritual, and a lot more colorful! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your sweet words sweet girl! i appreciate your visit so much! ♥

      Delete
  2. you have the most beautiful handwriting ever! you could sell handwritten verses in your shop....easily!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you ♥ i've certainly thought about it quite a bit that's for sure! thanks for the encouragement! happy weekend ♥

      Delete
  3. OMGosh. Jaime I feel so refreshed and uplifted after viewing all of your lovely pics. Thank you for sharing your beautiful heart, even in your journal entries. I feel truly wrapped in joyful love, as though I have experienced the Lord's presence expressed through his adorable daughter.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Teresa! you're so sweet to me! your comment was such an encouragement to me yesterday freind ♥ have a wonderful weekend kay?!

      Delete
  4. Oh my. I love all of this. Just looking at these pictures made me smile, then envious, I must admit. But mostly just happily smiling. I love your needlework map. How ambitious of you. I also love how you you placed your shelves in your living room, all the globes, and the different colored drawers. I rarely comment, but I so enjoyed looking at this post today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm so glad you did! thanks so much for the compliment and for reading my little blog! i apprciate you! ♥

      Delete
  5. So beautiful, every single photo! I was wondering .... I have been wanting {for a long time now} to get the word 'trust' tatooed on my arm ... sorta still scared about it and all but really ready to have that word right there in my face every day as it's a BIG lesson the Lord continues to work on me about. ANYHOW ... would you ever consider creating my tatoo for me? I would want the word trust with a few of your small swirlies - I don't want anything to big or crazy. Just curious if you'd ever do that 'cause I absolutely adore your handwriting! =)
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just purchased the stitching states cross stitch and am DYING over how cute your blog and instagram and kids are! I can not wait to get started!

    ReplyDelete

comments ♥ i just love them and read them all (sometimes twice) (heehee) ...

Blogging tips